Writers Life Blog
The Writers Life is the official blog of this site: We feature the commentary, articles, and writings of Dana Glenn Smith. Musings of a Writer can be varied and never ending. But Dana G Smith has been writing since he was Eleven years old. He has conservatively written, published, and edited over 10,000 posts and articles on the WIBR/WARN websites over a span of 17 years. He is a writer, freelance artist of the word, Christian writing, Christian research, freelancing, Website design, Graphics design, and many other media avenues.
Writers Life Blog: Life Expression
Life Expression in it’s simplest form is simply life in words, this is a lifestyle and a passion. It is to write. I not only do what I do at the WIBR/WARN Radio and websites, I do this. As any website in the beginning it is a goal to get the word out about this website, www.danaglennsmith.com. But it is also about writing on pertinent topics of interest to me and to those who I write for. There are three main goals to writing here that I must maintain.
- Be true to the Lord God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord who has saved us!
- Be true to the gift of writing and of being a writer with the passions and inspiration that the Lord has given me to use.
- Be able to communicate effectively and to bring forth truths that are in these areas of which I write.
or Continue to read this!
Now I have many other goals in life. I love to garden, my goal is to have one and have it grow so we can harvest it. In the end, I am thankful to the Lord for that Garden and the food it produces. So too, among those goals which can be varied; there is one absolute here for me. That is to be faithful to our Lord and to his redemption for which I have been privy to. To use every means possible to testify, write, and to declare those things which my Lord puts “in my bucket”, so to speak. To not fear, but to walk in faith; opening the door to tomorrow by faith believing that the Lord will visit me with his favors and protection according the Word of God in Christ Jesus.
Writers Life Blog: Journey
This is a journey, so walk with me as oft as you can as we cover the issues of life, the faith of the Lord, and the pertinence of our testimony in the world today.
The time is short!
If thou wouldst work for God, it must be now;
If thou wouldst win the garland for thy brow, redeem the time.
With His reward..
He comes; He tarries not; His day is near;
Prepare for him!
H. Bonar found in the Sword Scrapbook One, Page 14
Writers Life Blog: Life Expression, The Lord gave the Word!
(2) As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
(3) But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
(4) Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
(5) A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
(6) God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
(7) O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
(8) The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
(9) Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
(10) Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
(11) The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
A Commentary in the Writer’s Life Blog by Dana Glenn Smith
“Life Expression in it’s simplest form is simply life in words”
Dana Smith has written three books, and numerous E-books. He has written articles, and published well over 10,000 articles in over 18 years on the WIBR/WARN sites.