Gardening Lifestyles is my page where I can put video’s and slideshows that are relevant to “lifestyles”, in this case The Style of Life we live during the end of days. Below is the first segment on this page and in this series.
Gardening in the Apocalypse ‘Wyoming 2016’
Having roots in farming and ranching, the working of dirt , and the planting of seed are part of me. For many years I did neither. But quite a long time ago, I took up Gardening. I am more of a Master at today than I was. Yet as a Master, I am a novice compared to the many who labor and do much better than I. But it is a work of love, sweat by the brow, and a remembrance of my Grandmother and Granddad who I worked alongside with as a child.
Be sure to visit our 7 Garden Tips for the Apocalypse page!
We work a garden as do many, but we work with limited space. Here is a look at the garden and a few other nuggets included.
Scenes from our Gardening Lifestyle 2016, ‘not included in video’!
Mankind’s roots are literally bound up with creation. We were made from the dust of the earth, we were given Herbs and the fruit of the tree to eat, and was placed in the Garden by the Lord God to keep it.
Gen 1:11-12 The Herb yielding Seed and the Fruit tree created!
(11) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
(12) And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:27-29 Every herb bearing seed, Fruit of a tree, to you shall it be for meat!
(27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
(29) And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Gen 2:6-9 God planted a Garden and he put man there.
(6) But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
(7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
(8) And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
(9) And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Check out The Writers Life Blog
“Heralding the Truth of God’s’ Word!”
“Life Expression in its simplest form is simply life in words”Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Dana Glenn Smith