- Publisher: WIBR/WARN Faith Life Media
- Editor: Dana G Smith
- Edition: 1st
- Available in: E Book PDF
- Published: June 1, 2016
7 Tips for Living during the Apocalypse E Book
The cross was not your blood and not your pain, he suffered; he bled and died for your sins so that you may be redeemed, therefore make it a point to live for him!
7 Tips for Living during the Apocalypse is an E-Book by Dana Glenn Smith and has seven, count them; tips. Tips that are practical, biblical, and can help guide you in living your faith in these last days without fear, unbelief, and in fact be encouraged. Plus in this E-Book we have an added Bonus feature of Christian Responsibilities also targeted for those living today in these end of days.
7 Tips for Living during the Apocalypse is an E Book that is not for the faint of heart, nor is it a quick fix. These are simply 7 important things I have learned over the years and some during the stress of these end days. While there are 7, they entail so much more than seven simple tips. They are life guides found in the Word of God. They are intended to give guidance through scripture, not to tell you how to live. But to give you these things and let you put them into action in your own faith your own way. It is not meant to be preachy, but practical.
To this end, I write this E Book, not that I am a super spiritual, perfect person; but in the end I am a person of faith that must live my life by that faith.
But in all this I also learned that in life, there is a season for everything and Ecclesiastes says it best.
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Dana Glenn Smith
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)