World Moving towards Global War -Prophecy Focus 2017-2018. This is just one of many articles we are focusing in on for prophecy and importance of things to come. We therefore bring it forward again as a reminder of where we have come from and where we are going! The WIBR/WARN Radio Global Prophecy 2017-2018 special edition
As concerning Israel ‘God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew’ -The Apostle Paul in Romans 11:2.
Two cities, two nations, two people’s, many faiths; battle over the center of the world. Many solutions but nothing works. To those who live in these two cities and to both Jew and Gentile everywhere; many believe as concerning ‘election’, they are ‘beloved for the Fathers sake’. It is here in this world we live in, that a tiny democracy lives daily amidst a sea of turmoil. Yet she continues to exist, however the battle for the land and it’s cities is far from over. Both Heaven and Hell look on, the answer lies in that which is truth and will come to pass!
The Tale of two cities and the survival of Israel
The Survival of Israel is never in question for those who support her. However her enemies are another story. In a related article found here Jerusalem, Tel Aviv ‘Tale of two cities’, on the WIBR/WARN Website we see the conflict. One city fights for survival as it’s capital; this is Jerusalem. The other modern city Tel Aviv speaks of the comfort of it’s residents. The division in Israel is that of both secular and religious; plus those who are neither. Like in many respects to America who has it’s secular, religious, and liberal leftists; plus those who are neither. Yet America is not Israel. Israel is Israel and no one should forget the difference between this tiny democracy in a sea of enemies and the rest of the world.
The survival of Israel: The Tale of two cities London and Paris
Yet the author of this article chose to use the phrase ‘Tale of Two cities’. Which immediately reminded me of Charles Dickens book, of the same name; by the way. The Tale of Two cities is set during the French Revolution and compares two cities; “London and Paris”! It is that difference that strikes the chord of the book. In the beginning of the book; at the start, Chapter one we read the following “the best of times, the worst of times”! The goes on to describe the opposites in the world at that time. Wisdom vs foolishness, belief versus incredulity [unable to believe something], light vs darkness, hope versus despair. In fact this describes society today. It also describes any city in America versus most of the cities in the western world or the middle east. You find such opposites.
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only. Tale of Two Cities Chapter One
The survival of Israel: The Tale of two cities Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
In the article Jerusalem, Tel Aviv: ‘A tale of two cities’ the author Marc Schulman writes of the same disparaging comparisons. Marc regularly writes for Newsweek authoring the Tel Aviv Diaries. He should know of the city he lives in and the one he compares it to; Jerusalem. Marc writes that many in Israel believe there are no easy solutions, in fact finding any solution for peace is extremely hard. He then describes the problem. Here we find the same opposites, divergent views that Charles Dickens wrote about so long ago. However it is actually lived in one small nation, not two different countries like Dickens writes. England vs France or Israel vr itself! What a problem.
Those on the extremes, however, who live in a fantasyland, have it easy. Right-wing zealots contend we must exercise permanent sovereignty over millions of Palestinians—without giving them full rights—and that we can exert that same sovereignty over the Temple Mount without going to war with the Muslim world. At the same time, left-wing militants believe that all we have to do is agree to withdraw from the areas captured in 1967 and peace will break out. Meanwhile, the majority of the rest of us live in that complicated place that seems to offer no good solutions.
Yet in America we have religious people, secular people, and even political hacks like the Jewish Bernie Sanders who hate Israel. It should come as no surprise that many times we find a Jew who turn against fellow Jews.
The survival of Israel: The Tale of two jews: Those who love Israel and those to turn against her!
Moreover; Michael Laitman author of the article in the Jerusalem Post titled “Why Bernie Sanders hates Israel” points out that in May 1985 Sanders was still mayor of Burlington Vermont and proceeded to invite Noam Chomsky to give a town hall speech. In it, Chomsky stated that “Israel doesn’t want a political settlement” in the middle east. Chomsky further asserted that Israel was a ‘surrogate’ murderer for the US and carried out mass killings. Further, Laitman said “no one should be surprise that Sanders believers that Israel killed over ‘10,000 innocent people’ in the latest Gaza conflict”. Then pointing to one of the most horrendous massacres of at the time, Laitman relates this story.
Throughout history, the Jewish people have seen fellow Jews turn against their own people. Titus’ Chief of Staff, Tiberius Julius Alexander, who was Philo’s nephew and whose father donated the gilded gates to the Temple, commanded both the destruction of Jerusalem and the massacre of 50,000 of his native Jewish community in Alexandria. Michael Laitman article source.
The survival of Israel: The Right to exist
In addition we also must look at what many of those supporting Israel believe; ‘that Israel and the jewish people have a right to exist and do so in their own land given to them as a promise to Abraham.’ The issue for Israel to exist is not one of two views biblically, as far as I am concerned. However there are those in Christianity, both laymen and Theologians who seem to find the opposite of what I believe. The truth to Israel’s survive is one that is there in your face. There has always been jews living in the middle east and the fact that Arabs have been trying to push them out for over 2000 years doesn’t bode well to the issue of ‘has Israel been in the land for long’. Israel in the form of Jews whose connection is to David, Jerusalem, Solomon and the Temple; and the Davidic covenant as well; yes, these Jews whose roots go back this far have been in the land in some form or another. Here as just a couple of scriptures that also tell us the veracity of the covenant and that it is established forever. That means to you and I, it will not end. The Apostle Paul writes in Romans Chapter Eleven and verse 28b “as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes”. While over the centuries since the time of Christ the Jews have been as Paul says in that same verse; that the Jews are enemies as far as the gospel is concerned saying “as concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes”. Well the Lord had many such enemies among the chief Priests, Sanhedrin, and Lawyers. The Apostles also and the early church well found out the hate of the Jews for the Christian and their faith. Over the centuries the enmity between Christendom and the Jew has been well recorded. Today, however; one revelation given to today’s Christian is the veracity of our Christian heritage founded in the Jewish faith and in the scriptures. You will find many, many Christians today who see that Israel and the Jews are indeed ‘beloved for the fathers sake’ as Paul wrote above. Their support at this time is critical to helping Israel.
Psa 89:2-4 “Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations”
(2) For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
(3) I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
(4) Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
There are those in the Gentile nations whose purpose is to politically and dramatically solve the Jewish problem, the Israel problem, and the Palestinian problem in one swell swoop. By coercing Israel to give in to all their demands. Now I have been following this procedure for a very long time. Whenever Israel gives up land for peace; they get terrorized. One example of recent memory here in question is Gaza. Israel leaves the area and then Arafat comes in and presto; an Arab militant state bent on destroying Israel.
I personally oppose the two-state solution. It is unbiblical, unrealistic, and will never work. To make peace with a people that do not accept your biblical right to the land or to even exist is downright stupid. Now I know that many Israelites want peace, but at what cost? In America many push this view without consideration of Israel. As long as there is peace, Americans can go back to their deep sleep. The church in America is asleep on many issues today, Israel is just one of the many symptoms this backslidden, fairy tale Jesus and bubble gum church has. The faith in America’s Christians and their church is “two miles wide and one inch deep”.
The survival of Israel: The Tale of two faiths Christian and Jewish
Furthermore, Maoz Israel; a Tel Aviv based ministry writes in their latest June report from Israel; “Christ at the Checkpoint” Palestinian Christians Target Western Evangelicals, of the problem within the Christian community supporting Israel. It is here that Palestinian Christian leaders and their congregations all support the Palestinian cause and thus turn against Israel. The target for these Palestinian Christians are Western Evangelical Christians so they can persuade them to side with the Palestinians and against Israel. The Article written by Shira Sorko-Ram of Maoz Israel writes of this:
Now, an entire movement among Palestinian Christians, promoted at Christ at the Checkpoint Conferences in Bethlehem, has risen up to join hands with Islam for the purpose of delegitimizing, isolating and destroying Israel with an enhanced version of Replacement Theology. It is the quintessential doctrine bred from anti-Semitism.
But now these Palestinians have gone much farther. They have created what is called Palestinian Liberation Theology. According to them, Jesus was not a Jew. He was a Palestinian. Israel has no historical or theological right to exist. Rather, according to the rewritten scriptures, the Palestinians are the chosen people. From Maoz Israel report June 2016
Again, Maoz Israel quotes Caroline Glick, editor of the Jerusalem post. She writes of the ‘importance of the Evangelicals to Israel’! Caroline gives a number within the Evangelical community who support Israel, these she says ‘form the backbone of American support’ for the state of Israel. It is this support she declares and not of the Jewish community that makes the difference in America as to the US support for the Jewish state.
Today, Evangelical communities in the US number anywhere between 60 – 150 million people, depending on who is counting. They form the backbone of American support for the Jewish state. It is the support of the Evangelical community, rather than the Jewish community in the US that ensures that come hell or high water, no matter how Israel is demonized in the media and in academia, the majority of Americans continue to support Israel.
There is a battle both for the minds of the people who support Israel and between the Jew in Israel and the Jew who disagrees with them. It seems that the Jews at times are their own worst enemy. Even in Christianity we find this synopsis true, the Christian in America is often their own worst enemy. Like many Christian denominations, who over BDS and their support of this ‘anti-semitic’ tool which is used to destroy Israel. They support this and demonize Israel; backing the Palestinians whose own charter does not recognize Israel nor the Jewish people to be in the land God gave them.
Thus as we see the Tale of two cities, the opposites they consist of; can be our society today. It can the Tale of two nations; America and Israel, the Tale of two faiths; Christian and Jewish, the Tale of two states; Israel and the Palestinians. In the world today there is the ‘Truth as many see it’, then there is the ‘Truth as it really is’! This fundamental truth is the the Lord is the governor of the nations. He is the one who watches over Israel. He is the one who sent his only begotten son to die for our sins. But the link between Christian and Jew goes back to Abraham and to the God of Abraham. It moves forward through the centuries and this movement is detailed in the Torah and the Tanakh. Today there is no doubt the battle for the survival of Israel is at stake. However, in the end; the nations will gather around Jerusalem and Israel. But even as the gentile armies seem to have their way, they will indeed meet the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. They will do so in judgment hoisted up them for their evil ways and rebellion. They will receive the just due for coming against Israel. This is just the beginning of judgments we will see one day.
Zec 14:1-9 “I will gather all nations against Jerusalem”
(1) Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
(2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
(3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
(4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
(5) And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
(6) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
(7) But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
(8) And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
(9) And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
The Tale of two cities and the survival of Israel
A Commentary in the Writers Pulse by Dana Glenn Smith
“Life Expression in it’s simplest form is simply life in words”
Dana Smith has written three books, and numerous E-books. He has written articles, and published well over 10,000 articles in over 18 years on the WIBR/WARN sites.
Visit our website: www.danaglennsmith.com
Jer 33:10-15 “I will cause to return the captivity of the land as at the first”
(10) Thus saith the LORD; Again there shall be heard in this place, which ye say shall be desolate without man and without beast, even in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, that are desolate, without man, and without inhabitant, and without beast,
(11) The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD.
(12) Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Again in this place, which is desolate without man and without beast, and in all the cities thereof, shall be an habitation of shepherds causing their flocks to lie down.
(13) In the cities of the mountains, in the cities of the vale, and in the cities of the south, and in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, shall the flocks pass again under the hands of him that telleth them, saith the LORD.
(14) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.
(15) In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.
Rev 19:11-16 “The Lord comes to smite the nations”
(11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
(12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
(13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
(14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
(15) And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
(16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 22:11-17 “I come quickly and my reward is with me”
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.