‘Eudokia’ The Truth that can set You Free presents that which was heralded so long ago. It is in this specific phrase and the message itself which lent to the fulfillment of prophecy and the coming of the Messiah to this earth. It is here that in a plain, simple; yet powerful truth we find that you can find true freedom here.
‘Eudokia’ The Truth that can set You Free
The Truth is what men seek. The Truth can be many different things to many different people. When our Lord said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life”, it mean that there is a Way to Eternal life and a way back to a relationship with our Great God and Father. There is a Truth which lay at the important facts of being reunited with the Father. If one were to unite with the Father it would be life. All three combine to make one huge statement, one huge Truth, and one large division among men. The one who is that Way to the Father, the Truth of all Truth’s on this planet and in the universe, and the only one with the power of Life in himself to give it to those who believe. Yes, it is about that One, his name is Jesus Christ; Yeshua Ha Massiach.
The Truth of all this meets the politics and reasoning of men who say, surely there isn’t just one way. It meets head-on with Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other religions and paths to enlightenment. The world today doesn’t like its radicals; they include in this many Christians. In the world of nations we find that Islam rules in many of them. It is in these nations we find persecution of Christians that are ongoing. In the Hindu nation of India we also find the same kind of persecution against Christians. In America, especially since Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for two terms, Christianity has been on the defense and in many areas has lost ground and rights in this nation. Need I mention that as a Christian baker, florist, Hotel owner, or other occupation you have no rights to your opinion or to sell your services to whomever you like, nor to stand on your own biblical beliefs.
While the world is up in arms fighting Muslim extremists who have brought the world into their own bloody conflicts. The world fights radical Islam on the one hand while defending Muslims around the world. In America we find an ongoing defense of Islam while at the same time tearing down the fabric of America, the place where in early Americana schoolhouses, the teachers used bibles to teach kids to read. Yes, the very nation that has heralded huge revivals and borne huge crowds of believers that would go to Christian churches is now fighting to remove it’s very place and history that Christianity played in this great nation.
But in spite of the fact that today America and the world is now upside down; where good is bad, evil is good, and there is no sin. The fact is God has not changed and yes, there is such a thing as sin! The Way to our God and Father, the Truth of how to get to this great God, and the One who has made a way for all men to obtain Eternal Life has never changed. No matter how chaotic it is. No matter how many in this nation we call America are at odds with one another, the truth is; all will stand before our God and be judged for their sins.
Moreover, also true is the fact that no matter how much of a sinner a person is, there is hope. Our God and Father made a way for anyone to approach him through his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. That is a very basic truth, the Eternal truth of the Ages, and one that will fill all of eternity.
At this time of the year, Christians gather around to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. While the bible has no specific commands to keep and celebrate his birth; it does have a command to keep what the church calls communion which shows the Lords death until he come. Every time you eat of the bread you remember the Lords body that was “broken for you.” When you drink the wine you are doing so recognizing the “new testament” in “my blood” he said. The Lord also emphasized that “as oft as ye drink it” would be in “remembrance of me”. The section below is the Apostle Paul’s statement on this and he said directly “For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.” Through his death and resurrection we have redemption and hope. So in the Lords death, we have life!
(23) For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
(24) And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
(25) After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
(26) For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.
You certainly cannot negate or ignore his birth, for without his birth; he would not have come in the flesh. Afterall, he is the “Word Incarnate”! That is, the Word made flesh! The word Incarnate is late Middle English. It heralds from the Latin, see below!
late Middle English: from ecclesiastical Latin incarnat- ‘made flesh,’ from the verb incarnare, from in- ‘into’ + caro, carn- ‘flesh.’ Oxford Dictionary
It is here that the Apostle John said of the Lord, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us”. They had seen his glory, glory as the only one begotten of the Father and he was full of Grace and truth.
(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
However, just as there are no specific commands to keep the Lords birthday; there also is no condemnation of it found in scripture. We find, in scripture that the Angels “Gave Glory to God in the highest.” This phrase from a Hebraic view when speaking of God in the highest would reveal the Very “X Exceeding God” or in plain English; the Angels were giving glory to the most and very Exceeding God; he was the Most High God. There was no other god to be sure that could do this. It was out of this Most High God we find that “only begotten Son of God” came.
Furthermore, the point here is that this birth heralded a new hope and a new redemption for mankind. Once sin entered the picture at the fall of Adam and Eve, the law sentenced the human race to die. The curse of the law for breaking it followed man all the days of his life. It was brutal, and it was given to man; “once to die and after this the judgment”. Thus as scripture points out all humanity fell. Through Adam all felt death and through Jesus Christ we would find life and redemption. The choice would be up to each person. God had finally given the human race hope. It is here that on the birth of Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha Massiach; we have Gods hand extended saying “on earth peace”, let there be no more enmity; but peace. Further we see the message along with the hand extended “Good Will toward Men”! God gave Good will, which was his Grace that flowed out of his mercy. The cost would be the “Lamb of God” who would be that final and full sacrifice for the sins of humanity. All they would have to do is believe, repent, and follow him.
From a presumed compound of G2095 and the base of G1380; satisfaction, that is, (subjectively) delight, or (objectively) kindness, wish, purpose: – desire, good pleasure (will), X seem good.
(8) And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
(9) And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
(10) And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
(11) For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
(12) And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
(13) And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
(14) Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
(15) And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
(16) And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
It is here that in Gods message heralded by the Angels on that night of Christ’s birth so long ago we find, “Good Will towards men” following the phrase “Peace on Earth”. Yes, it was a time when all heaven rejoiced at the birth of Jesus Christ on this earth to a virgin so long ago. It is here that as Christians we celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus. He is the veritable truth of that birth and the one who brought Gods message of Peace and Good Will to men. This is the reason to celebrate the birth, to herald Jesus Christ, and to let the world know that the grace and mercy of God has been extended to all men, to all people, and in all ages.
Let all Christians be sure to give this same message of Peace on Earth and Good will to all men. No matter how bitter, nasty, selfish, unbending, unbelieving, and hateful a person is; Gods Good Will is even extended to them. God grace and mercy gives strength to those who repent and also to receive of his gift [Read John chapter one]. The Good Will of God does not allow Sin to go unpunished and neither will the Lord make excuses for sin.
God’s Good will and the message which the angels gave to the shepherds is a clear one. The shepherds were watching over sheep. The Son of God was called the Lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world. The Son of God dying on the cross fulfilled the Day of Atonement. Jesus Christ is the Good Shepherd of John 10. He is the High Priest after the order of Melchizedek and also the High Atoning sacrifice. We were as Sheep going astray, The Lord was a direct descendent of David, many calling him the “Son of David”, and he fulfilled the major Davidic prophesies that God gave to David. Further David was a Shepherd boy, chosen by God to lead Israel. In sending Angels to herald his good will to the world, by choosing Shepherds, he was giving the message of sacrificial blood atonement offering, the alignment with the Davidic prophecies, and the fact that Yeshua [Jesus Christ] Ha Messiach would fulfill and sit on the Davidic throne ruling and reigning for a thousand years fulfilling the ‘Greater Son of David.’ In this entire event God was saying, here is your redeemer, your sins will be forgiven, and here is my hand extended who is my Son in whom I am well pleased; the Apostle John also gave witness to this!
(16) And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
(17) And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
(21) Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
(22) And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
(29) The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
(30) This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
(31) And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
(32) And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
(33) And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
(34) And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
(11) And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
(12) He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
(13) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
These things are why; the “Eudokia” or Good Will is the Truth that can set you Free! It is why I celebrate the birth of Christ. It is not because of churches, denominations, and men’s traditions. I don’t condemn these things, but for me; it is this simple Truth which God revealed to me and in me. To this I give my own record that Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha Massiach is the only begotten Son of God and our Father; the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob; the Great and Mighty God.
All that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved!
The Watchman Dana G Smith
An indepth Biblical Teaching, preaching, warning, or prophecy news segment on WIBR/WARN Radio
by The Watchman Dana Glenn Smith
Co-Hosted by Tower
Alert: Attention the Battle we Face
Be sure to check out the latest “The Battle We Face” a endtime focus for Remnant Believers in Jesus Christ!
Check out Western Garden Survivalist TV!
Be sure to visit our 7 Garden Tips for the Apocalypse page!
“Heralding the Truth of God’s’ Word!”
“Life Expression in its simplest form is simply life in words”
Also do not forget this!
Hints, tips, lifestyle Gardening; Do not miss our Visit Gardening lifestyles Page, Video, and slides!
WIBR/WARN Radio is an end time, preaching, teaching, advocacy, and warning agency heralding in the second coming of Jesus Christ to this earth. We cover many news items on the persecuted church and are advocates for those being persecuted overseas. About WIBR/WARN Radio page here
WIBR/WARN Websites are www.warn-usa.com, www.warn-radio.com, www.wingswatchman.org and have been combined into one large resource depository which can be heard worldwide.Hear us Worldwide: Info Here! Proclaiming The ‘Truth’ found in the Word of God.
Biblical, indepth, prophetic, pulling no punches regarding God’s Word . Visit the ‘Writers Life’ Blog www.danaglennsmith.com on DanaGlennSmith.com
Don’t miss this: America’s Takedown: Soros four step plan to destroy the nation
Related posts to America’s Takedown and the Soros Machine
- So, They Didn’t Get their Way but left Wing Media is Thrashing in Hate!
- Sweeping the Mean Streets “Liberal Bigotry in action”
- Electoral College and the Popular vote ‘Keeping dishonesty at Bay’
Visit WIBR/WARN Archives
A Vast resource of Christian teachings based on Gods Word following the Apostolic teachings given to them by Yeshua, Jesus Christ
Covering the World this is WIBR/WARN Radio
Origins: Experience, Dedication, and Anointing
Many years ago we started out in college broadcasting over our college transmitter. Then we broadcast into 150 nations over World Harvest Shortwave Radio and World Wide Christian Radio
Today, we are still moving forward with the gospel. We are the Watchman Institute of Biblical Research and the Watchman Alert Radio network.
WIBR/WARN Current Broadcasts
Thursdays 6:30-9:30 pm mst Remnant Battle Lines
Fridays 6:30-8:00 pm mst Sound the Shofar
“They Overcame by the Blood of the Lamb, the Word of their Testimony, and they Loved not their lives unto the death!” Revelation 12:11