“The fact is, the world has rejected many truths of the gospel. While in America backslidden and corrupt Pastors and leaders have lead the flock of God into the pit of apathy, hedonism, and lethargy”…Dana Glenn Smith | WIBR/WARN Radio
Pope denies War of Religion as ISIS Breaks the Cross
The Clarion Project first reported this morning, it came early and described the next level of propaganda from the devils daesh. Clarion first gave a disclaimer, which says that they share this information in order to ‘defeat the pernicious ideology of Islamic states propaganda machine.’ Make no mistake here, these enemies of the cross of Christ were foretold to come. But it is not just the Islamic state, there are many today who are enemies of the true Cross of Christ and his Father. The deception and the scripture are foretold by the Aposlte Paul who called it the ‘Love of the Truth.’ We find it in 2 Thessalonians, which describes a world that will reject the ‘love of the truth’. This is the gospel, the Lord our Savior Yeshua [Jesus Christ] and his Father who so loved the world [John 3:16] that he gave his only begotten son.
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
The fact is, the world has rejected many truths of the gospel. While in America backslidden and corrupt Pastors and leaders have lead the flock of God into the pit of apathy, hedonism, and lethargy. It is in this atmosphere that they convince themselves to enjoy the lust of the flesh and the pleasures thereof; totally corrupting the body of Christ. Is it any wonder that many, Islam included questions the veracity of Christianity today as we all behold the western nations in all its hedonistic paths they take?
Further in reference to Clarion who also pointed out that this issue which is called ‘Breaking the Cross‘, was and is intended to ‘discredit Christianity and Western secularism’. Clarion defines the issue of ‘Breaking the Cross’ in this way quoted below:
The main feature “Breaking the Cross” is an extended rebuttal of Christian and Jewish theology which sets forth the arguments to believe in Islam. The bulk of the theological arguments are fairly standard lines of attack about the alleged absurdity of the Trinity and the alleged corruption of scripture by Jews and Christians such as many imams might argue.
There is no doubt in the areas where the Islamic state has been, they have ‘Broken the Cross’. However, they have not stopped the gospel, nor God’s word, and will not stop the redemption in Yeshua ha Massiach; Jesus Christ our Lord. No matter how hard they try, they will never defeat it. It is heaven sent, bonded by the Blood of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. It is endorsed by our Father and our God, whom the Islamic state does not know. The arm of ISIS is the arm of the Serpent, the devil, the beast, the dragon who will make war against the Saints.
(6) And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
(7) And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
(8) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
The beast has not been revealed, in the flesh…yet! We know his work from where he sits on his corrupted throne and leads his band of rebellious angels. We are not ignorant of his devices! However, he will be revealed in the Beast who will appear. At that time, this minion of destruction will overcome the world of nations leading them into deception and his mark. Meanwhile, this beast of darkness will appear as an ‘angel of light’ and speak great things against the God of Heaven, the Son of God, and Christianity. He will try to destroy the jews and take Jerusalem. Further, he will make war with the saints and overcome them!
However, this overcoming of the Saints does not mean a thing in reference to the Christian heaven bound reward. In fact, before you ever get to Revelation 13 and this scripture, we find that our overcoming as Christians lay in the truth of Revelation 12:11 which says: “they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”! It is here that we as believers overcame [past tense] by the blood of lamb [redemption]; as well as our ‘word of testimony’ [word of their testimony]; and we love not our lives unto death! God has not called us to defeat but to stand as light in a dark world. No matter what evil men and those like ISIS does; we are overcomers in Jesus Christ.
Here is the context of the scripture below:
(9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(10) And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
(11) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
“The world is at war because it has lost peace,” he said.“There is a war of interest, there is a war for money, a war for natural resources, a war to dominate people,” he continued.“Some might think it is war of religion. It is not. All religions want peace. Others want war.” Pope, quoted by CNN
(7) Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
(8) And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
(9) Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
“Heralding the Truth of God’s’ Word!”
WIBR/WARN Radio is an end time, preaching, teaching, advocacy, and warning agency heralding in the second coming of Jesus Christ to this earth. We cover many news items on the persecuted church and are advocates for those being persecuted overseas. We also promote and let you know of those agencies that work directly with the persecuted church so you can directly give to them.
WIBR/WARN Websites are www.warn-usa.com, www.warn-radio.com, www.wingswatchman.org and have been combined into one large resource depository. These websites endorse the Watchman Dana G Smith and are the biblical viewpoints according to the Word of God.
Dana G Smith maintains a professional Writers site and hub. You can find Dana’s writer’s website at www.danaglennsmith.com which will feature books, reviews, articles, commentaries written and syndicated by him.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Dana Glenn Smith