7 Tips for Living during the Apocalypse is an E-Book by Dana Glenn Smith and has seven, count them; tips. Tips that are practical, biblical, and can help guide you in living your faith in these last days without fear, unbelief, and in fact be encouraged. Plus in this E-Book we have an added Bonus feature of Christian Responsibilities also targeted for those living today in these end of days. -Author Dana Glenn Smith
7 Tips for Living during the Apocalypse E Book
The cross was not your blood and not your pain, he suffered; he bled and died for your sins so that you may be redeemed, therefore make it a point to live for him!
By Dana Glenn Smith
7 Tips for Living during the Apocalypse: Introduction
7 Tips for Living during the Apocalypse is an E Book for the believer in Jesus Christ. It is not for the faint of heart, nor is it a quick fix. These are simply 7 important things I have learned over the years and some during the stress of these end days. While there are 7, they entail so much more than seven simple tips. They are life guides found in the Word of God. They are intended to give guidance through scripture, not to tell you how to live. But to give you these things and let you put them into action in your own faith your own way. It is not meant to be preachy, but practical.
To this end, I write this E Book, not that I am a super spiritual, perfect person; but in the end I am a person of faith that must live my life by that faith.
But in all this I also learned that in life, there is a season for everything and Ecclesiastes says it best.
(1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
(3) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
(4) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
(5) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
(6) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
(7) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
(8) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
Go to our Faith Living Store and get your free Copy of this Free E-Book!
While this E-Book is Free, it is not cheap; it is a professional book, with our own graphics!
It is high quality.
Reg Price $4.99
But it is FREE, From Faith Life Books to you!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Dana Glenn Smith